The Clinical School Computing Service (CSCS), formally the Clinical School IT Support Service (CSITSS), provides computing support services for the departments and units of the School of Clinical Medicine and affiliated groups.
The CSCS team provide the following services:
- Network and VoIP infrastructure;
- Provide and support server infrastructure;
- E-mail, database and website facilities;
- Desktop and user support through the MINTS service;
- Technical application support provided to the Education Division, including MedPortal and the CamSIS data feed;
- Purchasing of computing equipment on behalf of departments
- News & events
We are experiencing problems with Apple, and all supply of Apple equipment via the School account is currently on hold. The CSCS Support Team Manager, the School Finance Manager and the IT Category Manager from Procurement Services are escalating the issue with the supplier.