The Clinical School Computing Service (CSCS), formally the Clinical School IT Support Service (CSITSS), provides computing support services for the departments and units of the School of Clinical Medicine and affiliated groups.
The CSCS team provide the following services:
- Network and VoIP infrastructure;
- Provide and support server infrastructure;
- E-mail, database and website facilities;
- Desktop and user support through the MINTS service;
- Technical application support provided to the Education Division, including MedPortal and the CamSIS data feed;
- Purchasing of computing equipment on behalf of departments
- News & events
After scheduled maintenance to the University’s internet connection (by the University Computing Service) internet access to CSCS users was restored by 8am.