Apple ordering has been significantly improved! There are several ways to order.
- If you have access to CUFS, order directly from the Marketplace and then CSCS can set it up (for our usual £100 charge).
- If you don’t have CUFS access:
- Go to XMA and select the unit and options you want. Add it to your Basket and click Save/Send Quote
- In the Quote Request window, fill out your name, tyupe in the Service Desk email and tick ‘Send Quote by Email’ per the screenshot below. This will send the quote details to CSCS and we will create a ticket, confirm the pricing with our setup and delivery.
- If you decide to proceed with the order, send us your Purchase Order.
- Individual staff and student purchases can be made via XMA’s EduStore site – www.theEDUstore.co.uk
The delivery times given are guidelines and are entirely dependent on XMA/Apple and can change without notice. We suggest that you plan ahead when ordering computer hardware. Estimate 3 -4 weeks from PO to hardware being delivered to the user. Please note that if you are ordering more than 5 computers we will contact you to discuss lead times that may be required for us to install the software and deliver.